- Web-based BDD
for web apps, done in a funky way
What do you get when you mix
Bhave allows you to easily create BDD scenarios (what we call 'Bhaviours'), to define what your system should do. Bhaviours can be created by anyone, you don't need to be a coder! You can create them in natural language so they are easily understood by all.
If there is value in automating your bhaviours and turning them into acceptance tests, Bhave allows you to do this incredibly easily, utilising WebDriver and Selenium Grid under the covers to enable cross browser testing. You can nest bhaviours to build up complex scenarios, and re-use previously defined functionality.
More info coming soon.
- <0.6 - Bhaviour already ingrained:
- Basic framework structure
- Integration with WebDriver and Selenium Grid2
- Initial dictionary terms
- Screenshot handling and persisting
- Overall test success reported
- Sentence success reported
- Initial term translation
- 0.7 - We are here
- 1.0 - Desirable bhaviours:
- Synonym creation
- Full term translation
- Most useful WebDriver terms included
- >1.0 - Envisioned bhaviours:
- More terms added
- Automation for CI purposes
- Multi-environment support
- Easy parallelisation within WebDriver, for multi-browser testing
- Hierarchy of tests / Better test organisation
- Support for multiple users with distinct tests
- Support for other drivers than 'WebDriver'
- Support for freeform driver (ie, make your own)
- ~2.0 - Acceptable bhaviours:
- Play 2.0 module
- Other web frameworks??
- Completely client side??